Our 2015 contributions sent in to the WMF can be designated to the following project :
- PARISH ED —
- this support will go towards the 4th grade Sunday School curriculum completion and new projects at the Parish Ed board’s discretion.
- AFLTS –
- this support will go to the Seminarian Book Fund ($100 per semester to each fulltime seminarian) and an Ambassador subscription for each seminarian. Any extra funding would be used for faculty continuing education.
- AFLBS —
- half of the support will go towards the coffee shop in Heritage Hall and half to be used at the Board of Trustees’ discretion.
Cradle Roll Packets
These Packets are available to be presented to new parents to encourage them with Christian literature and information now that they have a new life in their home and their family has increased. These packets can be used to reach those outside your church as well. Things contained in the packets are :
- Baptism Book
- Growth Calendar
- Music CD
- Books for Parents and Children
- Birthday Cards
- Baptism Birthday Card
- Books for Preschoolers
- Bible Story Book
- Cradle Roll Certificate and District enrollment form
Cradle Roll packets can be ordered through the WMF Executive Secretary at any time.