The AFLC Foundation is a Minnesota non-profit corporation founded in 1995 for the purpose of supporting various ministries within the Association of Free Lutheran Congregations (AFLC).
The primary activities of the Foundation include:
- Offering donors an opportunity to support ministries of the AFLC through advanced giving options, such as Gift Annuities and Trusts.
- Gift and grant funds to the AFLC ministries that we support.
The activities of the Foundation are managed by a Board of Trustees. The Board is made up of two members from each of the AFLC Corporations that we support.
- AFLC Missions Corporation
- AFLC Coordinating Committee
- Association Retreat Center (ARC) Corporation
- AFLC Schools Corporation
We are pleased that you have decided to learn more about the AFLC Foundation. You will find basic information about the Foundation here on this site. For more detailed information please call the AFLC offices in Minneapolis at 763-545-5631.
Thank you for your interest.