Physical Camp Registration
A $150 deposit per person must be received in order to secure your registration rate.
The deadline for mailing a check for a deposit for the best rate registration is a postmarked date of May 16. Any registrations received by the best rate without deposits will be moved to the regular registration rate.
The deadline for mailing a check for final payments is a postmarked date of July 5. All balances after July 5 must be taken care of in person at check-in on July 17th. Remaining balances can be paid on site by cash or check. (Credit/Debit cards will not be accepted on site)
Digital Camp Registration
In addition to the physical camp, FLY Beyond 2022 offers a digital camp version. This approach enables a congregation to receive the FLY Beyond content via videos.
With the Digital Camp, a local church receives:
- One rate of $195, which covers all interested FLY Beyond teens and adult leaders.
- All 16 main sessions of FLY Beyond training and teaching via a password protected website.
- The flexibility to select the schedule, the environment, and the safety measures for a local gathering.
- Access to the first video files on Wednesday, July 20 and digital camp closes on Thursday, June 30.
- A leader’s guide for schedule options, discussion questions, and additional support.
* Please Note: Each Registrant attending the physical camp also qualifies their congregation (selected when registering) for access to the digital camp download information. For more information on this please contact registrar. Chris Rasmussen ([email protected]).